Motorists are advised to avoid several areas in Metro Manila that will be affected by road repair and reblocking over the weekend, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority said.
According to the advisory posted on the MMDA website yesterday, the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will continue to undertake road reblocking and repairs starting at 10 p.m. tomorrow until October 27, at the following areas:
- along Araneta Avenue from Calamba Street to Quezon Avenue, third lane
- along Fairview Avenue from Fairlane Street to Camaro Street, third lane
- along Mindanao Avenue from D. Muñoz Street to Ramer Villa Street, third lane
- along E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue/C-5 between Oakville Street and Eastwood Avenue, second lane from sidewalk
- along C.P. Garcia Avenue from D. Castañeda Street to Pook Aguinaldo, second lane
- along Batasan Road from San Mateo Road to Filinvest II, second lane, eastbound
- along Congressional Avenue from April Street to Mindanao Avenue, second lane, eastbound
- along Congressional Avenue Extension, second lane, westbound and eastbound
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday.
Meanwhile, the DPWH will also remove the huge boundary marker between Manila and Makati City to install new posts for Skyway 3 tomorrow night (11 p.m. to 5 p.m.), thereby closing Osmeña Highway (northbound) from Magallanes Interchange.
DPWH advises motorists to take Buendia instead.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.