A premium private commissary food service is growing in Metro Manila, Philippines.
We deliver healthy and sustainable food and beverage items to meet customer demands and client-specific food options. We are dedicated to providing the best quality, service, and food and beverage options to our clients. We are looking for diverse and driven individuals with a can-do attitude, a customer-oriented mindset, and ready to act and achieve great things with us.
We are looking for a Commissary Operations Lead who will oversee and supervise the commissary service team to maintain efficiency and achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Passionate and have experience in food, merchandising, and customer service.
- A leader and a team player who can communicate and find ways to help achieve the company’s goals
- A self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced and growing startup environment
- Have a customer-focused mindset
- Organized and detail-oriented with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Skilled in creating and implementing systems and processes
- Supervise the Operations Team
- In charge of inventory and supplier coordination
- Focus on customer engagement and client feedback
- Managing day-to-day staff and operations to ensure efficiency and quality
- Ensure optimized performance to provide the highest customer satisfaction
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a supervisory position in food service, merchandising, or related field.
- Preferably with a degree or Certificate in Business Operations Management or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in inventory, service management, and merchandising operations
- Good oral and written communication in English
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 7 pm
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends
- Can start immediately