This event is the first ever gathering of professionals who are tasked to provide security, safety, and risk management of tourism assets, properties, and other stakeholders. All those concerned with and responsible for protecting tourism-related business enterprises in the areas of Arrival, Access, Accommodations, Activities, and Attractions or the 5As are highly encouraged to attend this conference.
Early Bird (until July 15, 2016 only) Php 5,000
Regular Rate (from July 16 to August 23 only) Php 7,000
On-site Rate Php 10,000
Student Rate Php 2,000
Government Employee Php 4,000
- Access to the plenary, choice of break-out session and trade exhibits
- Conference site meals (lunch and snacks) for two days
- Conference kit & ID (subject to availability for On-Site / Walk-In Registration)
- Dinner fellowship night on 24 August 2016
- Exposure tour on 26 August 2016
Terms and Conditions
- The final registration category & rate shall be determined by the date indicated on the bank-validated deposit slip.
- Bank-validated deposit slip must be submitted to the Official Convenor on or before August 23, 2016.
- In case of transfer of registration to a substitute participant, the original participant shall notify the organizer at least 15 working days and is subject to approval by the Convention Chair.
- Refund Policy: For cancellation of participation to the conference, 100% refund shall be given if the refund is made at least thirty (30) days prior to the event.
- No refund shall be given for cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the event.
- P2,000 per head for two days inclusive of snacks, ID and student conference kit
- Students must submit a copy of their valid current school ID reflecting name, photo, school and course together with their accomplished registration form and bank validated deposit slip in or before August 15, 2016.
- In case of cancellation, no refund shall be allowed beyond August 15, 2016.
- Transfer of registration is allowed provided the organizer is notified in writing and the new delegate submits his registration form and school ID.
- Schools may send their faculty representative as a delegate FREE OF CHARGE if they have a minimum of 10 paying student delegates (10+1). Student registration inclusions apply.
- Government rate of P4,000 applies regardless of the date of registration
- Government employees shall submit a copy of their government office ID together with their registration form.
For further inquiries, please contact our Official Convenor at +63917 704 9985 / +63916 266 5775 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.